Focusing on key business issues? Motivation? Vision? Need to develop leadership skills or build new leaders within your organization?AMT Group helps leaders to articulate mission, vision and values, create concrete action plans, develop their staff and grow their own leadership attributes.
Mission, Vision & Values, Leadership Development.
Three to 8 months, with groups of 5~40 rising managers meeting every one to two months for 2-3 days off-site with follow-up, one-to-one coaching at the office between sessions.Benefits include:
- Members knowing their own and others’ preferred social styles and how to flex to others when working in teams.
- Solving case studies that increase intercultural appreciation and adaptability to change.
- Articulating a concrete corporate mission and values statement.
- S.M.A.R.T. goal setting and action planning
- Improved coaching staff using the G.R.O.W. Model
- Increased leadership effectiveness with the AMT Group LEAP
Individual departments (usually 10~20 staff) for 1 to 2 days out of the office – teams get to know each other better and gain a fuller understanding of management’s plans. This is an environment where learning takes place personally and professionally, both “top down” and “bottom up.” Team benefits include:
- Knowing each other’s personality, temperaments, and how to flex when working in teams.
- Teamwork awareness as we foster a deeper understanding through mixed team activities; better understanding of roles and goals.
- Increasing creative thinking and action within the organization.
- Rising employee satisfaction levels. Participants and management create action plans for resolutions, with follow-up.
Looking for a boost of energy to revitalize yourself or your team? AMT Group delivers interactive, energizing training to improve your physical, mental and creative energy. We can help you inspire creativity, control your time and manage your energy. Creativity, Energy & Change Management. AMT Group trainers deliver modules focusing on creative use of energy and brainstorming for effective change management.
Creativity, Energy & Change Management
AMT Group trainers deliver modules focusing on creative use of energy and brainstorming for effective change management. Related exercises include:
- Whole brain thinking, Mind-Mapping
- Energy Management
- EQ (Emotional Intelligence)
- Embracing Change, Becoming a Change Agent
Thinking about a career move?Are you preparing members of your team to succeed in a global business environment?Could one-on-one coaching help generate better results? AMT Group works with individuals, teams and organizations preparing for change.
Look ahead, think ahead, take action: Proact. Here is a sample of how AMT Group can help. Your Personal Trainer – It can be lonely at the top – often there’s no one in the organization who can listen to a leader’s challenges to inspire solutions. AMT Group can serve as your “Corporate Coach” for one-on-one sessions. Your purpose may be to improve communication skills or management expertise, offer feedback and analysis, or work through sensitive issues.Your AMT Group coach will normally be a senior AMT Group counselor with over a decade of tested one-on-one coaching results.